Even with the many benefits of online marketing such as website, blogs and social media, there is still a role for print in your marketing strategy. Print, or more specifically high quality digital and offset print, offers many unique advantages over digital marketing methods. Here are five reasons print is not only relevant, but vital to your marketing success:
- Print is great for branding. Nothing introduces or reinforces your brand more strongly than a brochure, identity materials and direct mail. Studies continue to show that customers and prospects prefer printed brochures and collateral materials over electronic alternatives.
- Print travels well. Printed materials can be stuffed, folded and packed away in places laptops and smartphones cannot. It is easier to carry with you and easy to share with others.
- Print drives traffic to other sources. If you want to drive traffic to your website, print is still one of your strongest options. Print ads are a great way to publish your website or blog address.
- Print readers are more focused and engaged. Printed materials force a reader to focus on the piece. Its a unitasking activity - no texting, no web browsing.
- Print sticks around. In a world where blog posts are forgotten as soon as they are read, print lives on with a greater shelf life than electronic marketing methods.
While there is benefit to leveraging digital marketing methods, its important to remember that it takes multiple channels and methods to market to your audiences effectively. Print still plays a vital role in reaching your customers.
Contact us to learn more about digital and offset printing and how you can measure the effectiveness of your printed marketing materials.